This time of year it is common for businesses to put on LOTS of events. The most critical part of planning the event is marketing it effectively. According to AdEspresso, 41% of Facebook users participate and interact with public events every month. Let’s get your event noticed!
- Create an event registration page on your website and add Facebook social share buttons to the registration page. Encourage registrants to share your event out on Facebook and their favorite social channels.
- The banner on your business Facebook page is your best piece of real estate! Use it wisely! Change your banner to an image or a video that highlights your upcoming event.
- Use the event feature on Facebook to create an event for your upcoming function.
- Spend some money on Facebook and either boost your event or create an ad campaign surrounding your event. This will help to broadcast your event to the exact group of people you want to attend your event.
- Encourage attendees to engage with your event on Facebook. Ask attendees to like, share, and make comments on the event posts.
- Videos are getting LOTS of attention on Facebook these days. Create short, 2-3 minute Facebook Live video promoting your event on your business page. Power Tip: Spend $5-$10 and boost the video to your target audience.
Creativity always is your best strategy when it comes to social media marketing. The more creative you can be, the more your content will be seen.