Networking is one of the most effective ways to build your business. Why? Because, those who refer you and your business out through networking are not only sending you business but more than likely, they are recommending you. Your referral source is giving you/your business a personal endorsement. We have all heard the old adage that people like to do business with those they know, like and trust. When you and your business are referred out by someone, the person referring you is sending a message of:
“This person I am referring you to is someone who I know will do good work and, they can be trusted. Not only will they do a good job and you can trust them, I really like working with them and I think you will too!”
To receive an endorsement and recommendation like that is invaluable to you, your business and the growth of your business. This is why networking has become so popular.
What Is A Seat Specific Networking Organization?
A seat specific networking organization is an organization that allows just 1 member per business category to join a Chapter. For example, if you are a residential real estate agent, you would be the only residential real estate agent allowed in the chapter you are joining.
Why Join a Seat Specific Networking Organization:
There are many reasons why you would want to join a seat specific networking organization.
Some of the top reasons are:
- Weekly meetings. Most seat specific networking Chapters meet weekly in an effort to foster relationships. Meeting weekly helps people to get to know each other on a deeper level
- Exclusivity in your business category. You will not be competing with others in your profession to get a lead or referral
- Expert positioning. By meeting regularly each week, you have the opportunity to establish yourself as an industry expert through the conversations and presentations your provide.
- Trust. Trust goes a long way in business! It is critical to establish trust and it can take a long time to do so. Through seat specific networking, you can establish trust quicker based on things like:
- Regular attendance
- How you get to know other members of your Chapter – It is more difficult to build trust in larger, non-industry exclusive groups, that do not allow for the opportunity to develop deeper business relationships
- Learning and Advice. Many times, seat specific networking chapters become very tight team of professionals. Lots of great conversations, problem-solving and support can occur as a result of the dynamic the Chapter builds. This can be invaluable to businesses who are members of this type of group.
Keep It Local is a seat specific networking organization that helps business professionals grow and develop through networking, leadership opportunities, education and public speaking. As a member of Keep It Local, you can experience these benefits:
Guaranteed Seat specific networking chapter
- Access to the Keep It Local, LLC network, its members, events, and chapters
- FREE marketing opportunities on Keep It Local, LLC’s social media platforms
- Access to Keep It Local, LLC Facebook Company Page
- Access to Keep It Local, LLC Facebook Chapter Page
- Participation in workshops and seminars (additional fees may apply)
- Directory Listing On Website