April Fool’s Day is right around the corner. Don’t let Marketing Fool you! Stay on top of it and get creative with it! Here are 5 marketing tips you can start using this week!
- Start a Marketing idea Journal. If you are tech savvy, Pinterest is a great place to store all of the ideas you see on the internet. Make your Marketing Journal your go to source for marketing ideas you want to implement in your 2017 marketing plan
- Start subscribing to marketing e-zines and blogs to stay on top of the current trends. Some favorites are Seth Godin, Marketing Profs and Marketingland
- Provide Value Everyday. Each marketing idea you implement should provide value on some level.
- Host a giveaway to help build your email list.
- Create download-able checklists, quick start guides etc.,…don’t forget to capture an email address before you give them your freebie.
BONUS TIP: Embrace video! Never before could people have access to making their very own commercial. Not only can you make your very own commercial and broadcast it on the internet but, the commercial can reach reach even MORE people than traditional television commercials. If you are not a fan of being in front of the camera, there are other ways (like whiteboard videos) to help you get your message to the masses.