Hurry! Grab your tickets before they are gone by clicking HERE
Friday, February 22, 2019
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Champions Club Clubhouse
10132 Robert Trent Jones Parkway,
Trinity, FL 34655
You’ve heard about Canva and how much everyone LOVES it! Now it’s time to master it yourself.
The Canva For Social Media – Beginners Workshop has been designed for you to learn how to make captivating, interesting, and compelling graphics to complement your social media content. This workshop will be both lecture style and hands-on. At the end of the class, you will have created a minimum of 7 branded graphic designs for you to use on either Facebook or Instagram.
What You Can Expect From This Workshop
During this workshop you can expect to learn the following:
- Learn how to set up a FREE Canva Account
- Explore the difference between a free account and a paid account
- Take a tour of Canva – Learn where all the tools and resources are located
- Discover the best sources for royalty-free images and graphics
- Learn how to use and edit Canva pre-set layouts and templates
- Group objects
During the hands-on portion of our training, you will…
- Create 1 Facebook Banner
- Design 3 Facebook Post Graphics
- Make 3 Instagram Post Graphics
- Create a branded post template for future use
Equipment/Tools Needed For This Workshop
- Fully Charged Laptop (NO tablets or smartphones)
- Laptop Power Cord
- Extension Cord
- HotSpot for internet connection
- Brand Colors Hex Codes (If you don’t know your brand color hex code is, we will be covering this during out class)
- Logo with a transparent/invisible background
Before This Class Please Prepare the following
- Set Up Google Chrome as your default browser – https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Add the “ColorPick Eyedropper” Chrome Extension to Google Chrome – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/colorpick-eyedropper/ohcpnigalekghcmgcdcenkpelffpdolg?hl=en
$38.77 (includes processing fees)
About The Instructor:
Hi! My name is Lora and my passion is helping business professionals learn social media tools, resources, and platforms, making it easy for them to be in control of their social media efforts.
I have been working and consulting in the digital marketing space for over 12 years excelling in the areas of content marketing, blogging, and social media.
I reside in the Tampa Bay area with my husband, daughter and our two Shih Tzus, Max and Tatsu.